1. Download the Zero Project Conference 2019 app for free from the Apple Store or Google Play Store.
2. Register for the App using the email address you registered with for the conference. Only one person can register for the App per email address. If you want to use a different email address to the one we already have for you, or if you need to provide email addresses for additional people attending the conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We can then give you access to the App. You will also need to choose a password, which should be at least six characters.
3. Create a profile on the App. Be sure to include a photo, some information about yourself and your contact details so others at the conference can get in touch with you.
4. Explore the schedule on the ‘Schedule’ tab in the App menu. Click on a session title to find out more about the speakers, accessibility features and what will be covered.
5. Create your own agenda by setting reminders for your favourite sessions. To do this, click on the star next to the session in the schedule overview, and you will then have an option to set a reminder alert. You can view your starred sessions in the ‘Favourites & Notes’ tab in the menu.
6. Contact other participants. The ‘People’ tab in lists all the participants registered for the App alphabetically (you can choose to order this list by first name, last name or organisation). If you click on a person, you can read more about them and have the option to send them a private message.
7. Learn about our presenters, experts and keynote speakers through the ‘Speakers’ tab. Here you can find a short bio of all the speakers on our agenda.
8. Check out our exhibitors. There are a number of exciting exhibitors at this year’s Conference with lots of innovations for you to try. Find out more in the ‘Exhibitors’ tab in the App.
9. Get involved at #ZeroCon19! The Twitter tab gives you an overview of all the activity on the Conference hashtag – you can even link your Twitter account so you can Tweet directly from the App.